28 March, 2007

The Chaser's Back!

I'm currently downloading the new episode of The Chaser's War on Everything. (I feel very lucky that the ABC provides such good video podcasts for expats like me. Thanks, Aunty!)

It's such a shame it wasn't airing during the NSW election, but I understand that they did a few stunts that we'll finally get to see. Apparently they have become so well known that they were considered a major security threat during Cheney's visit:
"We have long been vying with al-Qaeda to get the number-one ranking on the security briefing," said Julian Morrow, executive producer and one of The Chaser team, when he learned of his security status. "If we finally knock them off the perch, it is about time."


I'm looking forward to the Federal election coverage. I still crack up when I remember last election when The Chaser Decides did a thing on The Greens, with the slogan "ease your middle-class guilt"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home