19 March, 2007

One man, one vote

My ballot papers still haven't arrived and the NSW election is this Saturday; I'm worried that I might not get a chance to vote!

It's a shame that I'm not in the right electorate to vote for my old friends Joel or Wade.

Addendum - 2007-3-25
I've just discovered why still I haven't received my ballot papers in the mail:
Please note that registration as an overseas elector does not mean that you will automatically be sent ballot papers. Electors will still have to vote either in person at an Australian Diplomatic Post which provides full consular services or by applying for a postal vote.
Oh, well! I'll just have to remember to apply for a postal ballot as soon as the federal election is called, later this year.

1 Comments:

At 21 Mar 2007, 2:44:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted already. Jeealooous? Yeah. You're jealous.

I told them that I was working all day Saturday, 'cause I don't wanna take a minute off poll bitching for Joel! And I didn't realise until I saw a photo of Suzie Wright, but I actually know her from the video store! Her children come in all the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home