02 May, 2011

The Only Good Terrorist

Here's what my Facebook friends are saying:
Dumb question time: why did it take this long for someone to say, "Hey! What's up with the GIANT mansion with the huge concrete walls and the barbed wire and shit?"

feels like, mayyybbbeee Bin Laden shouldn't have checked in his location on facebook.

"I have never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure." - Mark Twain.

At least Osama got some joy by been able to watch the royal wedding before he died.

likes R.I.P Osama Bin Laden - World Hide And Go Seek Champion (2001 - 2011)

Would love to read a transcript of the phone call between Obama and his predecessor.

The way Obama just walked away from that podium reminds me of the very last scene of "Stayin' Alive".

CNN is reporting that Bin Laden was in...Pakistan. Someone should notify Morgan Spurlock.

It took almost 24 hours but someone has finally posted something much less cynical:
"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." Martin Luther King

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home