01 October, 2008

I'd Turn Gay for David Marr

I've recently been catching up on Australian current affairs. I only just discovered that Tony Jones has a new show, even better than Lateline was. I've been downloading the episodes that boast the most interesting guests. I downloaded episode 9 because it had David Marr on the panel and I wasn't disappointed!



Not being a reader of The American I'd never heard of Angela Shanahan before this. I still kind of wish I hadn't; but it's nice to see a bigot put in her place. Her talk of immutability makes a tory like Downer sound like real leftie!

What I don't get is how anyone can keep a straight face while claiming that people have to actively place themselves outside the Church. How can they seriously assume that Christianity is the default position when their imaginary friend is invisible?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home