23 March, 2006

Science Studies

I've been doing a lot of little writing tasks for class. For philosophy of science and for history of science we have to write a single page summary/critique of what we've read for that week. A few weeks ago it occurred to me that all that work probably shouldn't go to waste and that some of the things I've read in history of science might even be interesting to non-HPS folk (e.g. Jared Diamond's Collapse).

Then my computer crashed and I lost them all! If only I had posted them before the crash that would have been something more I could have recovered!!

I'm still going to post subsequent reviews if they're interesting. Today's is not all that interesting to those who don't care about the history of science but I was impressed with the style so I'll post it anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home